Technology and Combat CharacteristicsEdit
The Kai is a modified Heavyarms anabling the suit of space combat and stability through the addition of thrusters. For combat a larger Gatling gun was replaced with two smaller Gatling guns but much more efficient. Aesthetically the mech can change colors. However, the biggest improvement was the replacement of its single, large beam Gatling gun with a pair of smaller, double-barreled Gatling guns, allowing the Heavyarms to split its devastating firepower up and tackle more targets at once.
- Machine Cannon
- A pair of machine cannons is concealed within the clavical armour of the Heavyarms Kai. Sports stronger power than the vulcan guns.
- Vulcan Gun
- These head mounted shell firing weapons have a high-rate of fire, but have little power and are generally ineffective against heavily armoured; however, the vulcan gun can damage lightly armoured areas such as the sensors. These weapons are ideal for shooting down small, fast moving, lightly armoured targets such as missiles or small vehicles.
- Homing Missile
- Stored within the shoulders, they are fired towards an enemy/enemies with a lock on.
- Micro Missile
- 24 missiles are stored in two pods on the legs. Micro missiles despite being generally weaker than homing missiles by themselves, they are best used when fired in barrages.
- Chest Gatling Gun
- The chest armour is opened when these weapons are fired. Being the second most powerful weapons in the Heavyarms Kai's arsenal, they possess enough power to cause significant damage to even the most heavily armoured enemy.
- Double Barrel Beam Gatling Gun
- The addition of an extra barrel proves to increase weight, but it can also cause more destruction to the enemy Gunpla.The Heavyarms Kai carries one Double Barrel Beam Gatling Gun mounted on its left arm.
- Army Knife
- The army knife is the only melee weapon of the Heavyarms Kai and is hidden within its shield.
The Heavyarms Kai was made by Valerie after she got caught up in the Gunpla craze. She used it to win her local qualifiers and secure a place in the 7th Annual Intergalactic Gunpla Tournament.